Join the community of 1000+ members today and master point cloud processing, automation, 3D graphics, photogrammetry, and the latest artificial intelligence applications to 3D Geodata.
Online training and courses
The online courses are supported by state of the art tools making the learning process easy, fast and sustainable.
For individuals that aim for excellence and companies that need equipped minds.
Point Cloud Processor
What if you took a leap forward and learned how to transform 3D point cloud data coming from advanced laser sensors into unique products?
Point Cloud Processor treats point cloud data basics, engineering, semantization, structuration, analysis, visualisation and 3D modelling to create automatic processing workflows.
- Start processing point cloud datasets from different sensors
- Create advanced feature extraction and registration routines
- Develop semi-automatic segmentation using Machine Learning
- Create robust qualitative / quantitative reports after clash detection
- Create unique 2D/3D visualisations and master point-to-mesh workflow
- Apprehend 3D data structures (Octree, kd-tree) to accelerate processing
Learn powerful 3D Python automation, very quickly. Put all 5 point cloud processing concepts together to create endless automatic procedures for advanced point cloud processing
In this course, you will learn how to build an automated 3D Reconstruction system using 3D Computer Vision and Photogrammetry.
- Turn an object or a scene into a 3D asset, by capturing pictures onsite.
- Develop efficient 3D data processing and deliverables creation routines.
- Export in various formats, and add value through unique post-processing.
- Training on the best open-source software (photogrammetry, modelling).
- Develop a new income stream (VR-ready assets for 3D online store).
Full workflow automation, buying guides (pdf), handbooks (pdf) & more
This course provides a step-by-step workflow to process and set-up an environment captured using Photogrammetry for VR in Unity Engine. The entire execution focuses on a high-quality scene that is developed within a realistic production schedule. You will master key components from data capture, to 3D asset reworking and integration for VR app deployment.
- Master the 3D Data Acquisition workflow dedicated to AR / VR apps
- Develop an optimized workflow for geometry retouching
- Master the VR basics and UI / UX principles for any AR / VR app
- Learn the key principles of UV and texturing for renderings
- Deploy an app on various platform and make it a business
Learn the fundamentals of Point Cloud Processing for 3D Object Detection, Segmentation and Classification. This online course is for individuals and companies who rapidly want to increase their 3D Perception skills without spending hours browsing and figuring out how to do. Additionally, you can get direct access to working scripts and code to automate your processes.
- The 5-Steps to process point cloud data efficiently
- Insights and hands-on 3D Machine Learning
- Apply Julia and Python, the best programming language for rapid results
- Develop a 3D segmentation workflow without user supervision
- Discover 3D Deep Learning architectures for 3D point clouds
Beginner once. Expert a lifetime.
Time is a luxury, spend it carefully. How can online courses be the key for you to quickly level up and become an expert?
Get a professional training
You can benefit an individual and privileged accompaniment by DI Dr.-Ing. Florent Poux. The first videocall session consists of an online one-to-one private exchange. You have the possibility to directly choose among 10+ topics from 4 categories being Reality capture (3D Photogrammetry, Laser Scanning, Drones …), Object recognition (code, segmentation, classification), Research & Academia (writing papers, making a PhD, learning efficiently) or Productivity (time management, parallelization, focus processes).
If you want to maximize the return on time invested, the shortest path is to get a direct and custom program & accompaniement that will unlock the desired set of skills.
Sometime, the best way toward your objective is to simply exchange with the people that already accomplished what you set yourself up to do. Cut to the essential, and avoid hours of searching the internet for vague answers.
Coaching, mentoring, teaching… The term points toward the same thing: Looking to have a trusted and close expert that give you a receipe for success. The next steps is to cook your desired outcome from it.
Florent Poux has been at the forefront of automation in Reality Capture for more than 10 years. He holds an award-winning PhD in Sciences, and is recognized as an outstanding researcher through the ISPRS Jack Dangermond 2019 award. He bridges high-level research & knowledge transmission as an adjunct professor in 3D Geodata (University of Liege), a mentor in Data Sciences & Machine Learning (OpenClassrooms) as well as a 3D consultant (Geovast 3D).
He supervised dozens of Ph.D, M.Sc. and Bachelor thesis and helped developing the career of hundreds of young Geodata experts, surveyors and data scientists.